PFA Student Events
The PFA fundraising efforts throughout the school year help support the following student activities for our Franklin children:
- Assemblies: The PFA provides 1-2 assemblies per year for the entire student body. Assembly themes can range from Anti-Bullying, Science, Nutrition, and Exercise
- Camp KOK: This is the 5th Grade annual overnight camping and science trip. The PFA provides funds to purchase some supplies for this event
- Field Day: Annual end of year event held outside in June, that involves all students participating in a rotating series of fun and active games. Field Day shirts are provided to the children through the membership fees
- Field Trips: Each grade (including Kindergarten) takes at least one field trip during the school year
- Fifth Grade Picnic: To honor and reward our Fifth Graders, the PFA helps to coordinate the Fifth Grade Graduation on the last day of school. We also fully fund and plan the Fifth Grade Picnic which happens immediately after the graduation ceremony
What is a PFA?
Click here to learn more about the FES PFA and all the benefits your family will receive this school year!